Thursday 26 March 2015

Project Use it Up Progress

Hey Everyone! 
I've decided that after a few months or so I will be updating you guys on how I'm doing with my project use it up for 2015. These posts won't be my usual picture heavy unless I have some serious progress to show you although you probably would see that in my project pans. I'm going to write all my current use it ups first and then my wish list. I'll write the progress/whether or not I have bought it next to it in all my updates. 

Use it up list:
- Rimmel BB Matte- currently using- Bourjois Healthy Mix- not purchased
- Rimmel BB Matte Sample- GONE
- Mircle Matte Powder by Seventeen- GONE- Mac Mineralised skin finish in soft and gentle- no purchased
- NYC Smooth Skin- no progress
- Dark Brown Powder by Technic- no progress
- Colletion 2000 Super Size Mascara- GONE- Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara- not purchased
- Technic Get Lashed- currently using- TooFaced Better than Sex Mascara- not purchased
- Benifit Roller Lash Sample- currently using
- Barry M eye & lip Crayon- currently using- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in any brown- not purchased
- Calvin Klein eye base- no progress
- Eyeko Fat Stick in Black- no progress
- Natural Lipbalm (unknown brand)- used slightly 
- Fanta Lipbalm lip smackers- used slightly 
- Rimmel Purple Lipbalm- currently using
- Coke Lipbalm lip smackers- no progress
- Miss Sporty liquid concealer- almost gone
- Benifit Benitint Blush Sample- GONE- Max Factor Creme Puff blush- not purchased
- NYC Cheek Glow- used slightly - Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush- not purchased
- Nicka Pot blush- no progress
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss- almost gone
- Soap & Glory Sexy mother Pucker- no progress
- Stilla Lip Gloss- almost gone
- Rimmel Kate in 08- almost gone- Mac Velvet Teddy- not purchased
- Clinique chubby stick- GONE- Mac Hue- not purchased
- Revlon ColourStay Balm in Honey- currently using
- Maybelline Colour Sensational in Galactic Mauve- no progress 
- Maybelline Baby Skin- GONE (and repurchased)- Mac Fix+ Full size- not purchased
- Stay Time Primer by Seventeen- 70% used- Smashbox 24hour Primer- not purchased 
- Ice Pour Femme perfume- currently using- Marc Jacob "Daisy"- not purchased
- Harajuku Lovers perfume in music- no progress- Victor & Rolf "BonBon"- not purchased 
- Star perfume (unknown brand)- no progress
- Sex & the City perfume- no progress
- All body lotions- only have 4 left
- All shower gel- only have 5 left

As you can see I have used up 6 products on this list (not including the body lotions and shower gels) and only purchased 1. I decided when I first started that I would use up 2 items on each "section" before purchasing a new product hence why no items have been purchased. The Maybelline Baby Skin was an acception as I loved that primer so much! Seeing my progress like this (instead of just my list in my book) has made my realise how much I've enjoyed panning my products and how much I like to treat myself with a reward when done. 
Hope this post wasn't too boring for you all! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment