Tuesday 3 March 2015

2015 Use It Up List

Hey Everyone! 
Today I've decided to post up my 2015 use it up list. It might help you all see how I class my project pans every month. With the help of Megmakeup8 on YouTube, I decided that once I use 2 from each category I can buy one from my wish list. On to the items!
- Rimmel Bb Cream in Matte, sample and large
- Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer
- Seventeen Miricle Matte Powder (ProjectPan)
- NYC loose Powder Foundation
- Unknown Brand in brown (too dark, use as a contor in summer)
- Maybelline Baby Skin (ProjectPan)
- Seventeen Stay Time Wear 
- Nicka Blush from Glossybox (way too messy!)
- NYC blush (I just want pan!)
- Calvin Klein eye base in Brown
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Sample
- Technic Lash Mascara
- Barry M eye and lip pencil in 1 
- Collection 2000 eyeliner in Purple
- Eyeko Fat stick in black
- Stilla Lipgloss (ProjectPan)
- Soap & Glory Lipgloss
- Rimmel Vinyl Gloss (#finish5byCinco)
- Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 08
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick
- Rimmel lipbalm in Purple (what was I thinking?!)
- Lipsmackers in Fanta and Coke
- Natural lipbalm from Glossybox
- Revlon colour balm in Honey
- Clinque chubby stick sample
- Ice Pour Femme (constant ProjectPan)
- Star Perfume (I think it's called Funky)
- Sex & the City perfume (from a set)

I decided with perfumes that if I finish 5 by the end of 2015 (or even before), then I can buy either Marc Jacobs Daisy (again!) OR Viktor&rolf BonBon. I have already used up 2 this year. 

I hope this helped with how I pick my Project pans each month, not including skincare or body of corse. That's a different post entirely! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment