Saturday 28 February 2015

March Project Pan

Hey everyone! 
Today's post is the start of March's project pan and hopefully I've made this one a little easier on myself. I've chosen only a few items and all of them are nearly finished, so you never know, I may be done before the end of March.
Here are the products I'm starting with:
In closer detail:
Maybelline Baby Skin- now this has become a holy grail so it will be repurchased in time. However I do have a lot of primers to get through. 
Clinque Chubby Stick Sample- now yes this is an expendsive brand however there is only a tiny amount and I can finish it.
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer- I've had this concealer FOREVER and it no longer matches my skin tone. However I can wear it when I get spots (which is often as I have oily skin). There isn't much in this one either.
Stilla lip glaze in Glamour- I dislike this so much! It's way too slippy and sticky. So it's time to use it up (I also got this from birchbox, so no love lost).
Seventeen facial powder- HOLY GRAIL product. I love this but have 4 face powders to use up and this was the closest one to going. Will be repurchased.
Hair mask- unknown brand- I hate the smell of this but use it once a week and have already hit bottom. Time to use it up! 
The last 3 are:
-Aussie Take the Heat Spray- almost used but do not love.
- Soap & Glory Heel Genius- LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my 2nd bottle and I will repurchase once gone.
- Soap & Glory Hand Dream- almost gone but I always need hand cream.

Fingers crossed we'll get somewhere by next week! Updating on the 8th. 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment