Thursday 26 February 2015

Making Myself Accountable

Hey everyone
Welcome to my ProjectPanning world. I've decided that as I now know how to
project pan and have acquired a decent amount of makeup, that I should
start project panning more frequently. Today I decided to start off my new
blog with a makeup collection! Here are my current amounts of certain
items. I don't have an ideal target as I enjoy makeup, I just want to use
what I have. During my project pan i will be having certain months where I
am on a low buy and certain months where I enjoy my money! Here is an over
view of my collection so far.
It may seem small to most of you out there and it isn't anything compare to youtubers I watch, but I am starting to get a habit of buying too much! To get myself accountable, I've started this blog. Here's the numbers! 
3 foundations/bb creams- one sample
3 concealers
3 primers
4 powders
4 mascaras and 1 brow pencil
10 eyeliners (gel and pencil) 
6 eyeshadow singles (pigments too)
8 eyeshadow bases
6 eyeshadow pallets 
9 lip balms and 4 lip glosses
5 chubby pencils 
7 lipsticks and 2 liquid lipsticks 
7 blushes and 2 highlighters 
18 Samples 

Theses are not scary numbers- however I don't want them getting any bigger. Through out the next week I plan to update you on my spend plan, current project pans and the last few hauls that came through (no more now though!). I hope you've all enjoyed my first post! 

Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment