Thursday 26 February 2015

Current Project Pans

Hey everyone,
Today's post will be mainly a photo fest as in going to show you my updates on my current project pans. From now on I will be posting a picture on my Instagram (@PiperBeauty) when my current weekly project pan update is due and update you all clearly on here. 
First off is #finish5byCinco. This project pan was created by MegsMakeup8 on YouTube and has hit the world by storm. The idea being you start with 5 products and you have to finish them by 5th May. Here is what I started with.
Chapstick in strawberry, rimmel vinyl gloss in bite me, maybelline gel eyeliner, Dr Jart Primer and Argan Oil Conditioner. All of these products rarely got touched (bar the primer, it was my favourite!), so adding them into a 5 month project seemed appropriate. 
This is one month on! I used up the Chapstick, conditioner and Primer. The primer and conditioner were actually rather empty! So I substituted in a body wash which was actually rather full. I've been marking each week on this to see my progress. Next update in 2 weeks (in depth).
Next is my project pans. I tend to challenge myself monthly to finish off 10 items. Sometimes I will lower the amount to finish (next month!), however I won't feel as challenged. I started off with this. 
Here I have:
- Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 08
- NYC blush in Psychedelic (hit pan)
- Garnier Toner 
- Collection 2000 Mascara
- Claire's eyeshadow pallet (hit pan on 2 more)
- Benifit Benetint Blush
- Sex & the City Body Lotion
- Barry M eye crayon in 1
- Neutrogena Facial Scrub
- Harajuku Lovers Perfume in G
Week 1 update:
I used the body lotion, facial scrub, toner and perfume. Substituted in hand lotion, another body lotion and another perfume.
Week 2 update:
I finished the body lotion and hand lotion. Didn't substitute anything in this time, however I was getting progress with the lipstick, eye shadows and perfume.
Week 3 update:
I finished the perfume off this week (2 in a month!). No substitutes as I really wanted to consentrate with the pallet and lipstick. My mascara will not die though after 2 months of continuous use! 
As you can see I update weekly with my project pans, I don't know if you all can see the progress I do, but I find it helps me. The next update will be 28th (last of the month! Woop). Of corse this will be in detail too.

See you all soon!
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment