Thursday 26 February 2015

February Empties

Hey Everyone!
If you already follow me on Instagram (@PiperBeauty) then you would have already seen this photo. However I want to go into a little more detail about what I used in February (seen as project pan makes empties!)
Here I used:
- 2 body lotions (project pan)
- 2 face pad packs
- 7 face masks
- 2 perfumes (project pan)
- Morgan body scrub
- Chapstick in strawberry (#finish5byCinco)
- L'oreal True Match Foundation (so old thank god it finished!)
- 2 hand creams (one project pan)
- Q tips
- So? kiss me body fragrance
- 3 hair care (one #finish5byCinco)
- 2 face wipes
- Simple Eye makeup remover (holy grail)
- Dr Jart Primer (#finish5byCinco)
- Garnier toner (projectpan)
- Netrogena facial scrub (project pan)
- Nivea Moisturiser (holy grail!)
- 8 sample

The total amount of this is £109.44 ( samples class as £1 each). I always take a value of each empty I make and write into a note book. This way, when I buy more products, I don't feel so bad! 

Thank you for reading! 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment