Saturday 28 February 2015

Project Pan Finale- February

Hey everyone! 
It's time for my finale of February's project 10 pan. Thank god it's over because even though I used everything almost everyday- nothing seemed to go. 
This is what I started with:
I used up:
- Netrogena Facial Scrub
- Sex & the city Body Lotion
- Garnier Toner
- Harajuku lovers perfume in G
- one more body lotion
- Flutter Perfume
This is where I finished with my NYC blush. I can't believe I didn't make a dent in this. The hollow just before the C was there before I started... 
Thankfully I've seen the most progress with this item. Before I started the pencil wasn't even at the writing, now look where I am. Hopefully this will be gone in a future project pan. 
My pallet. Oh this one was and still is a pain. My goal for this was to hit 2 more pans. I only hit one (the far bottom left), however I can say I do enjoy these colour and am glad I can still play around for a little longer.
I've seen so much progress with my 08 lipstick by rimmel. As this is my favourite lipstick I probably was using it sparingly, however it will probably be gone in the near future. 
I've decided to throw these two into my empties. My collection 2000 mascara is incredibly clumpy now and only good for my bottom lashes- time to go. The benifit Benetint has started to get powder settling in the bottom (from application) and I don't like the idea of putting germs onto my face again and again- time to go! 

Watch out for March's project pan starting tomorrow! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment