Friday 6 March 2015

March Project Pan- Update 1

Hey everyone! 
So it's update one time and you'l see I've made some pretty quick progress. Thankfully I wanted this to be quicker and see myself finishing items quickly. On to my updates:
- Aussie Take the Heat leave in cream- managed to use this every time I washed my hair but I'm really starting to dislike it! My hair seems almost brittle with it in.
- Soap & Glory Heel Genis- yeah, I need to use this more. Defiantly every night.
- Unbranded Hair mask- this has been used once this week but due to the fact I have thick hair, a lot went! It can also be used once a week.
- Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer- as you can tell by the markings, no change here. I use it everyday however you can't see anymore product leaving the sides.
- Stilla Lipgloss- I've used this a few times, however I still find it way to sticky!
- Clinique Chubby Stick Sample- this has became my favourite version of a lipbalm! I do love my chubby pencils and I will be sad to see this go. 

As you can probably tell I use 3 products up this week. They were:
- Soap & Glory Hand Dream
- Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
- Seventeen Miricle Matte Powder 
You can probably also see that my background is different. I'm currently at my boyfriends mums house and my normal background will resume soon! 
Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment