Saturday 14 March 2015

March Project Pan- update 2

Hey everyone! 
So I had written down for Cinco De Mayo to be posted today however, I moved that forward so here is my weekly project pan update instead. I've managed to finish 2 products this week including my Clinique Chubby Stick, my first ever lipstick finished! I will edit this post when I get home to include photos of those for you all. 
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer- I'm actually surprised at how little of this I have left! I had to shine a light up it and the product is stuck all around the edges. I should have this done by next week, but I really need to work on it! 
Stilla Lipgloss- oh how I hate your stickiness. My hair gets stuck in this product whenever I wear it and I just want it gone. I'm thankful that I didn't spend my money on this and it came in a birchbox. I must use this up.
Aussie Take the Heat Cream- hopefully this will be done by next week. My hair takes 6 pumps of this to go through my hair and although I liked it at the start, I no longer do. I also have another heat protectant cream in my backup! 
Unknown Hair Mask- I still hate the smell of this hair mask and although I've used a small bit, it still has another few weeks left in it. I can't wait to say goodbye to this and use my sweet smelling one from Birchbox. 

Can you tell I'm enjoying my project pan a bit more now I'm going through items? Also, my background is back! 

Emma P

No comments:

Post a Comment