Sunday 8 March 2015

Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo- Update 2

Hey everyone! 
I'm a little late on this one, but seen as I used to update on the 15th of every month, I'm early. Last month I had finished 2 items, this month, not so much. Here's how I looked last month:
I actually have progress on all these items. However I don't think I'm going finish my eyeliner. More on that later.
Soap & Glory body wash- (Lighting bad from boyfriend mums side table) This I use as a body wash and a hand wash so it's permenantly on my wash basin. Bare in mind as well that this was a full product when we started. Hopefully this will be near gone by 5th may.
Rimmel Vinyl lipgloss- okay I made a big mistake with this. I decided last week to take the stopper out of it as my wand was not getting anything. I did it and now I get way to much product! However I'm loving that this is going as fast as it is. 
Maybelline gel eyeliner- This is where I'd love to be able to show you the progress. I have a massive dip in this! Hopefully I'll hit pan sometime this next month. I don't think I'll finish it though as I only use it once a day. 

Not much progress to show you, however in a way, there was loads too! I hope I can finish a few more products soon. 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment