Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Thoughts- Benefit RollerLash Mascara

Hey everyone! 
Today I decided to pull out my Benefit Rollerlash Mascara from my collection and see what all the hype was about. I know I don't post many reviews yet but I thought this was a great place to start! 
Firstly, the packaging. I love how slimline and beautiful Benefit make their products. Colours are always a big thing for them and I think they've hit it right on the spot here. Pink and black is very classy and the full size version of this mascara is no different! The lid especially is beautiful! 
The wand- oh how I wish all my mascaras had this wand! I love the curved shape to this, most of my mascaras are straight wands! I did find myself using the under side more however as the top longer bristles did not pick up much product (that could just be because this is a sample however). I did find that this curved wand did fit my eyelashes perfectly and I didn't have to move the wand over much. 
On to the actual product (excuse the blurry picture here, it didn't come out how I wanted it too!). The formula of this mascara is perfect, not too thick, not too thin! It applied really well and when applying it did seem to curl. However when the mascara had dried, it all drooped (as you can see in the photo). I do love this as a thickening mascara (my lashes look huge!), but I wouldn't say use this to curl unless you use eyelash curlers before. 
(I love my eyes in this photo! Blue always brings out the brown in them!)

I hope you all liked my first review, I'm sure I will a few more in the future if this goes down well!
Emma P 

*SAMPLE CAME FROM MAGAZINE BOUGHT WITH OWN MONEY*

No comments:

Post a Comment