Sunday 22 March 2015

March Project Pan- Update 3 (short & sweet)

Hey everyone! 
As my post title suggests this weeks project pan update will be a short and sweet one. Why? Because I've used up nearly all my items! I currently only have 2 products left to use up and I'll be honest, when I started this month I knew these two would be the last to go! If you haven't already you can probably guess which two are hanging in there! 
Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer- This concealer just keeps going and going. However half way through the week I noticed nothing else was coming out of the bottle and when I looked down it all the was left was the sides and a little at the bottom. You know what that means! Remover stopper time. So off it came this morning and hopefully this will allow me to use it up a little longer. I do think this is wayyyy past it's use by date though so you may be seeing this in my empties post soon!
Stilla lip gloss in Glamour- I still really really hate this gloss. I've found that if I twist it once it gives out just the right amount of product for a stain and I really like that look, however I really am forcing myself to use it and after this last week is over, I will be throwing this one out if not a lot of progress has been made. I'm sure I can use that last little bit up! 
These beautiful items here are all my current emptier for this months project pan. After choosing products which I know I could use up this month, I've found that I enjoyed seeing pan and empty bottles more even if they were not in my project pan. Next month I will not be having a monthly project pan but taking up a seasonal challenge started by Amber (known as AmberF on YouTube) called 4x4 (finish 4 by 4th July). I've already chosen my products and all four are makeup. If I can finish all of them and seen as the 3rd July is my birthday- I will allow myself to purchase one "High end" makeup OR beauty buy! The opening post about that should be up 30th April (or round a bouts!) 

Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment