Thursday 12 March 2015

Mini Haul & First Impressions

Hey everyone! 
Now I know I'm on a low buy (done amazingly well as i haven't bought anything since 21/2/15) however these were a must. I have really oily skin but recently I've been coming out with really bad cystic acne. And they hurt, BAD. So it was time to buy a few things to try out.
It was time for me to go to Superdrug and get my usual face masks anyways, so these other two were added into my basket. Everyone in the blogging/YouTube world has raved about the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water and it was on offer so that came home with me. 
My first thoughts:
I love that this has no scent! It took 2 cotton pads to take off my makeup (for my spots), but looking at them afterwards it took EVERYTHING off. Even stubborn eyeliner! For only £3.32 (on offer) I thought this was a steal! I'll give a full review after using it for a few weeks.
This little beauty is the Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser by Superdrug own brand. It's said to be a dupe for the Liz Earl hot cloth cleanser (which I have been dying to try). I was given a heads up about this on Instagram and decided to pop it in my basket for only £4.99 (for both the cleanser and cloth). My first thoughts, I like the gentle smell and smooth texture. It removed a little more makeup (after using the Micellar water) and left my skin feeling fresh. Again, a review can be done if wanted after a few uses. 
These darling babies are my holy grail face mask (as of yet). Coming in at £2.59 (3 for 2), each mask is gentle on the skin, relaxes you with the smell and I do see results. My only gripe is the purifying mask is a little strong and makes my eyes water (however it's the best for spots). I currently have 3 of these up for grabs on my giveaway on Instagram too! 

I'll pop back with an updated thoughts and feelings on these items in 2 weeks. 
Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment