Thursday 19 March 2015

Glossybox- March 2015

Hey Everyone! 
Seen as my blog is pretty new, I bet you all didn't know I receive Glossybox monthly. I've only had 3 boxes from them so far and all have been amazing. This month is no exception! 
I received the following in order of what I think I will use first/the most! Each time I do a over haul review like this I will give a mini review under each photo and the boxes link and price will be at the end. 
Naobay Moisturising Peeling Mask- full size (£13.71 for 100ml)
I love love love face masks of any kind! This one smells amazing (almost apricot), feels delicate on the skin yet the beads are good enough to exfoliate and is good for the environment (it's organic and Eco friendly). I have a feeling this one will become a firm favourite in weeks to come. 
Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara- Full size (£3.30 for 12ml) 
Everyone can do with a new mascara from time to time and i am in no way going to say no to a free mascara. Isn't this packaging cute?! I love how sleek and sophisticated it makes me feel without even trying it. I haven't opened this one up yet but according to the card, it has a cobra shaped wand. I can't wait to try this once all my others have died! 
Dove Advanced Hair Series, Shampoo and Conditioner- Sample size- full size is £5.99 for 250ml
I know what your going to say here. Shampoo and Conditioner? But you got two conditioners. Don't worry I have already emailed Glossybox to tell them. However I will never say no to shampoo AND conditioners, I do hate it when boxes only send one of the pair. The product smells like a typical conditioner and is smooth. I can only imagine that with the shampoo this would make a lovely pair. 
Ncla Nail Laquer- full size (£13 for 15ml) AND Sleek Makeup Pout Paint- full size (£4.99 for 8ml) 
As you can tell the last two items, were my least favourite and deserved to be in the picture together. I'm by all means not saying I don't like makeup (you guys know me better than that!), however these are colours I just will not wear. The nail Laquer is called "I only fly private" and will be worn when I'm on holiday and on my toes in the summer. To me this is not a finger nail colour, defiantly not for my skin tone. The Pout paint- well I love the idea of the product. You can apply as little or as much as you want to create various effects, however it is just so dark! I am very pale and can only imagine it will wash me out (I may stand to be corrected once I have tried and tested). 

Over all this box was pretty good! As I said at the start I've only had 3 boxes from Glossybox so far and am pleased with every single one. Glossybox (http://www.glossybox.co.uk) is £10.00 a month plus postage and packaging. I currently get mine in the UK however I do know they have worldwide boxes too. 

Emma P 

No comments:

Post a Comment