Thursday 25 June 2015

June Empties!

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the month again and I really did use a lot up! I managed to finish 6 items from projects and a lot of others all finished at once too! Whilst on holiday I took the advantage of using up samples from my collection and that added to the total amount too. If you don't know how I do my empties, at the end of all my saving over the month, I calculate the total value of all the items with each sample equaling £1. 
This month I used up:
2 Haircare
7 face products
4 body products 
22 samples 
6 makeup
2 "other"

In total this month, my empties came to the value of £145.82. This amount is higher because a few other items in here are high value etc Mac Fix + travel and the Rodial Stem Cell Cleanser travel. 

Hopefully my post for Pan4x4 will be up soon but I warn you, there isn't much progress! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment