Saturday 29 August 2015

#13byHalloween- Update 2

Hey everyone, 
I've got this post a day early this month as my Project 10 Pan update falls on the same day! So here we go. I don't have much left to go but the products I do have need some good work. I've found that this project has moved so very unloved items out of my collection and I've found that I enjoy seasonal projects with endings a bit more than my project 10 pan. 
So far I've used up:
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
So? Kiss Me perfume 
Rimmel Bb Matte Cream (finished on holiday!)
MonuSpa Rosewood Revivng Mist (repurchased!)
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer (repurchased)
Balance Me Body Polish
Yardley Body Lotion
Nivea Cleansing Cream Wash
Kueshi Anticellulite Booster
Origins Clear Improvement Mask (finished 1 day after last update!)
So Susan Blush in Pink
This product has been a pain in the bum to move. The dent in the pink is not moving and the dip is not getting bigger despite using it everyday as a base blush! I will continue to use, however if I finish 2 other products off before this, then the project is being called done. 
Colour Couture Eyeliner in Brown
I've been reasonably happy with the consistent progress on both updates since the start and am pretty sure I'll be able to finish this before the project is done. I also top this with a colour from my #panthatpalette on Instagram so this is a dual product again. I only have 6cm of product left and I don't know where the pencil sharpener will stop at. 
BONUS PRODUCT: BC Bronzing Powder
Slowly slowly we're making progress on this old powder. If you can't tell, this product got really thin around the edges and I had to repress it into the middle. I don't assume this will be around by my next update (then I can start using my one in my project 10 pan) however I am tanned on my face from my holiday so a lighter hand is needed. 

Hopefully I will have at least one more product done by next update. I'm glad at how quickly these products have been moving as it means I can play around a bit more in other areas. 
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment