Sunday 16 August 2015

Project 10 Pan- 2 week update

Hey everyone, 
I can't believe it's been 2 weeks already since my introduction to my first project 10 pan and so much has gone on in so little time! I'm already at 8/10 to go! I managed to finish off my Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation and my Rimmel Kate lipstick in 08. Both of which I saw happy to see the last of! The lipstick has been in my collection for a very long time and has been in numerous projects! Anyways, lets update you on my other 8 products! 
Collection Bronze Glow Bronzer
I've currently not used this at all as I'm trying to finish a bronzer which is in my #13byHalloween project. Hopefully by the next update I will have some progress to show you as the other bronzer is on it's last legs (sneak peak!). 
Buxom Amplified Lash Mascara
Obviously I have no way of knowing how much progress I have on this product but I am using it everyday. First of all I was using it with another mascara but now I'm using it with a lash primer I recieved in my latest Glossybox so the product my go faster. 
You Butter Believe it Body Butter
As this was a full tub when I started, I'm super happy with this progress! It doesn't have a bad smell, rubs into the skin quickly and I use it every day at night. I also use this every shower and bath to lock to water in. Hopefully this will be a quick empty but I do enjoy using it. 
Etre Belle Lifting Peel.
Another full product when starting and the line shows where I am now. I use this every night before bed and before a lip balm, however I've found I do not like the taste of the product ( I know your not meant to eat it!). Hopefully this will be another product almost by next update!
Mac Blush in Dainty
I don't know about you guys but I can defiantly tell there's a bit more of a dip in this blush. As stated in the intro, I don't plan to finish this one up, just hit pan. This blush is a holy grail of mine and also one of the most expendsive ones I own, I do not want it gone. I am proud of the progress made though. 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Guess what? I've had to pull the stopper out of this! Unfortunatly it means I won't be able to take this to work with me but it does mean I can get every last drop out of it. Surprisingly there is so much more in this bottle than companies lead you to believe. This maybe here a while. 
NYC Smooth Skin Face Powder. 
After my introduction 2 weeks ago, I decided to mark where I was starting on this product as it has been used quite a few times. As you can see from the second mark, it has been used a lot and considering I only use this in the morning to set my foundation I'm surprised with the progress. 
Rimmel London Glam Eyes in Precious Rose
Again this is another product I do not plan to finish but just hit pan on and I'm also surprised on this progress. I use this to set my colour tattoo which is in my #12emptiesofchristmas and the dip I'd growing. The little dot on the pan was me trying to find out how much i have to go until pan. It's a lot. I've got to keep trucking with this. 

Slow and steady progress with this project but I am enjoying the idea and how much I am using. I predict that my body butter and lip treatment may be gone by next time but I'm not holding my breath. Any progress is good progress. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment