Friday 28 August 2015

What's in my holiday Makeup Bag

Hey everyone,
My last post from Italy and it's just on my departure day. By the time this is uploaded I'll be on my way home, but I thought this would help make the journey faster. I decided to take a few photos yesterday of the items I brought with me and show you a version of what's in my makeup bag! 
I brought it all in this simple clear makeup bag from Poundworld as I could see how much I have at any given time. This was my project pan mind coming into play.
First hair items: 
Travel L'Occitane Shampoo & Conditioner 
Travel Batiste Dry Shampoo 
Hair Grip (in 30 degree heat this was needed!)
Body care:
Hawaiian Tropic Factor 30 Suntan Lotion
Sanex Moisturising Body Wash
MonuSpa Face Mist
Ibuprofen Gel (needed for my man neck aches) 
Bic Ladies razor 
Facial Skincare:
Travel Garnier Miceller Water (favourite of all time) 
Travel Rose Cleanser
Travel Malin+Goetz Cleanser
Makeup:
Rimmel Matte BB Cream (#13byHalloween)
Buxom Mascara (#Project10Pan)
Carmex Lipbalm
Maybelline BabyLips
Revlon Matte Lips 
Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner in blue
Rimmel Glam Eyes in Precious Rose (#Project10Pan)

Nothing really exciting as I knew I wouldn't want to wear much due to the temperature however I managed to finish a few items off which you will see in my empties. I've also bought a few things in the duty free on the plane which I can show you all if wanted, let me know!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment