Tuesday 8 December 2015

9byNewYears- Update 3

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the month again and I'm proud to say I've already hit 9 targets/ finished items! We currently only have less than a month to go with this project and I only have 4 items left, so I would like to keep pushing these items and get somewhere good on them. 
So far I have used:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
MonuSpa Reviving Mist
Sally Hansen Lip Gloss
Maybelline Babylips in Melon Mania 
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipliner
Foxy from Naked Basics palette (hit pan) 
Stila Smudge Stick eyeliner in Black Amythest
Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudest
Finish Foxy 
Naked 2 from Naked Basics palette (hit pan) 

Colour Couture Eyeshadow Dust in white
You really can't see much progress in this product especially looking at it like this. When looking from the side you can see the space which has been created from use. I currently use this every other week as a topper for my shadow stick and that creates progress. I have grown to love this colour and will be keeping this in my collection once the project is finished. 
Rimmel Scandleyes in 011 Bluffing
I don't believe this product will be used up by 3 weeks away however I have made considerable progress since the beginning of the project. Since I started I have used up 2.5cm of product (a little goes a long way) and since this product is in my use it up for next year, I do believe I will have a break for a while once this project is over and return to it later next year. 
Isa Dora Lipliner in Vintage Pink 
I really didn't think I would have made this much progress on this lip liner as much as I have done! This product and the next are in my use it up for this month so I plan to have them done before the end of this project. So far I have used 5cm of product (and another Lipliner altogether) in this project I don't think it will take much to finish it up! 
Maybelline Babylips in Hydrate
This is the other product also in my use it up for this month and as I'm also ill right now, I do believe I will be reapplying this product a lot. I don't have much product left to go (1cm) and I have already used a Babylips up in this project so another would be great! 

I've found that by doing seasonal challenges, I've tested myself to use product constantly and get into a routine with my makeup. It now doesn't take me as long in the morning to get ready and I love that! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment