Friday 25 December 2015

Project 10 Pan- Final Update

Hey everyone, 
I decided recently that it was time to finish my second Project 10 Pan and continue on with 2016's project pans. I found that this project took a while and that I only managed to finish 6 items. But anything is better than nothing! 
In this project, I finished:
Maybelline Baby Skin
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Makeup Revolution Vivid Highlighter (hit pan) 
No7 eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara 

Ysl Tint-in-oil lipgloss
I'm happy with the progress I made with this project and although I didn't plan to use this product up, I do believe I made some serious progress. When applying the product I do have to "double dip" the wand to get a full application so maybe next year this will be used up. 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
I knew this product would hang on until the very end. In the last month I used this product everyday and made some good progress. I managed to use up 1cm of product in this project and I plan to use this up in next years use it up challenge so expect to see it in project pans next year. I also want to finish this as a friend of my repurchased this for me for Christmas! 
Marsk eyeshadow dust 
In my last update I planned to throw this product out after my next update but since then I have been using it everyday to set my eyeliner and have made some serious progress! I managed to finish off half of this product during this project and believe that if I try to use it up again next year, it will be gone. 
Isa Dora Icy Blue Kajal eyeliner
This product was another that I knew would be hanging on up until the end. Considering I started this product half way through the project (due to another eyeliner in another project), I think 2.5cm worth of used up product is good! I loved this colour and set with the Marsk dust, it worked really well for the winter period. This time next year, I will pull this product out again and try use up more. 

As you can probably all guess by now (and will probably be posted on) I am writing this on Christmas Day! I don't have much time off at the moment and the next few days I have a few more updates and posts coming your way! So watch out for those and have a safe and merry Christmas! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment