Sunday 13 December 2015

Project 10 pan- Update 5

Hey everyone, 
I can't believe 2 weeks has gone already! I must admit I've barely used certain items in this project and that's mainly because I'm really bored of them. I'm considering ending this project soon, however I have only got just under a month to get as much finished as possible. 
So far I have finished:
Maybelline Baby Skin
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Makeup Revolution Vivid Highlighter (hit pan) 
No7 Eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake 
Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
YSL Tint-in-oil Lipgloss
I'll be totally honest here, I haven't used this product at all in the last two weeks but that's okay. My aim here wasn't to finish this product up but to use it more which I feel I have! 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
I'm really proud of how far I've used this product! As you can see the small amount I have left is getting smaller but I must tell you, you really don't need a lot of this product and it lasts forever! I'm going to carry on using this until the end of the project and if it hasn't gone then, I may get rid as it's rather old. 
Marsk Eyeshadow dust
I really don't have much of an update here for you all, however recently I did manage to hit pan while using it to set my next item! Again if this product isn't finished (and I doubt it will be) then I will be getting rid. 
Isa Dora Kajal Eyeliner in Icy Blue 
I'm very proud to say I've been using this product everyday and I've seen some very good progress. You can probably also tell I need to sharpen this product again too! As I said above, I set this product with my Marsk eyeshadow dust. 
Maybelline Galactic Mauve
I'll be totally honest, I haven't used this and am going to take it out of the project and out it back in my draws. Don't get me wrong, I still love the colour but am focusing on other projects. 

I'm sorry this post seemed like such a downer however I've decided I'm not going to post now until the 5th January which will be my final. Hopefully I'll have some good progress then! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment