Sunday 20 December 2015

Project Use it up 2016 Intro and 2015 Finale

Hey everyone, 
So I thought it was time to update you all on 2015's project use it up and start 2016's already! If you have been following me on Instagram (@Piperbeauty), I've been doing monthly updates on what I would like to use up in that month and then updates on here through-out the year. So far I only have these few to go:
Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Body Butter- using
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey- using (almost gone)
Maybelline Galatic Mauve- barely used

I want to make a big dent in my collection next year so these are the items you can expect to see in my projects and monthly use it up's. 
Some of these items I am already using as I have nothing else. I will state that next to the item itself. 
Skincare and Bodycare:
Dr Organic Dead Sea Mineral Mask
Soap and Glory Whipped Clean- using as shave cream 
Maria Nila hair masque- using 
Face products:
Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation- almost gone, using 
Mac Mineral Blush in Dainty (hit pan) 
Shadows:
Maybelline The Nudes Palette (hit pan on a few shadows)
Claire's palette (finish two shadows with pan) 
Marsk Mineral eyeshadow dust- using 
Bella Peire Gold Dust
Eye products:
Colletion eyeshadow pencil in pink
Collection Lenghtening Mascara- using 
Rimmel Scandleyes in 011- using
Bourjois Clubbing Waterproof eyeliner in 50 loving green 
MeMeMe eyeliner in Clay 
Stila eyeliner in Lionfish
Lip products:
Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser Sample
Maybelline Babylips in Cherry 
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Grapefruit
Apothecary Tinties Lip Butter 
Rimmel Oh My Gloss in 130 Purrrr..Glossy Cat
Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow
Technic in Indian Red (lipstick)
Bourjois in 18 Voiline Strass (lipstick) 
Maybelline in 148 Summer Pink (lipstick) 

As you can see I really want to make a dent in my eye and lip products next year and I'm hope my 2016 master list (coming soon) will help me do this. I'm also already working on a lot of these products already as any progress is good progress! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment