Wednesday 30 December 2015

7bySpring- Intro

Hey everyone! 
After completing a few projects recently, I found myself only doing two projects currently. I already have the #14by14Feb going (almost done 14!) and my Stila project pan, however I wanted to add in a smaller seasonal project to get a few sample sizes of my makeup out my of my ever growing collection. So I hopped on the 7 by Spring challenge and I know there a few different versions of this project, so I just stuck with my normal ways of panning. I'm going to hit pan/use up 7 items by the start of spring (March 20th). I'm going to update every 20th of the month and hopefully we'll have good progress. 
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
Now I've noticed before that concealers don't tend to go quickly for me in my project pans, however I have noticed that with this product I do have to click the product up a lot for a good amount to cover my dark circles. I don't think the colour is a perfect match for me so to use this in a project would be great. Obviously I have no way of showing you all the progress, so when it doesn't appear in these posts, it's finished up. 
The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer Sample (hit pan)
I recently recieved this bronzer sample from my friend Charlene in our recent Beauty Advent Swap (post coming up soon) and I absolutely love it. It's the perfect colour for my light skin and seen as I was using it everyday anyways, I've decided to see if i can hit pan by Spring! 
Rimmel Lipliner in Eastend Snob
Do you all recognise this product? It's appeared in a project before and I loved it so much, that I repurchased. I know that I can use this Lipliner up quite easily and I'll enjoy the process of doing so. This will then make my total of lip liners in my collection 4. I will always repurchase this colour though! 
Dior Tie Dye Lipstick in 006 Nude
I know, I know. I can hear you all saying now. Why are you trying to pan a Dior lipstick, are you mad? Possibly. Recently I've been wearing this product more and more at work and have seen significant progress really quickly and that is why I decided to add it into the project. For the price of these lipsticks, they really shouldn't be able to go so quickly. But who knows, I could be pleasantly surprised! 
Finish Naked 2 eyeshadow 
I've been using Naked 2 in my crease ever since I finished my pan that palette and have made considerable progress. However after taking an inventory of my eyeshadows the other day, I really need another to be gone. So I plan to finish this colour by Spring, whether or not I can do that is another question. 
Crave (hit pan) 
Seen as I have a dark eyeliner in my Stila project, I have been using crave as an eyeliner setter. I've only recently been doing so and have made that massive dip already. I don't think this target will take too long to hit, however I could be surprised. 
Clinique High Impact Mascara Sample 
Another amazing gift from Charlene however from a different swap and I must say, she really knows her mascaras! I love this one and have been using it for a topper mascara for just over a month. I'm not quite sure how much is left in this sample, but I plan to use it until it's dried out because I love it so much! 
Bonus item 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey
As you all know by now, I've been working on this little lipstick for over three months and I've managed to get to here. I did plan to have this finished by the end of 2015, however it just doesn't want to go. So as an added extra I'm going to see if I can finish this little nubbin up by spring. If I do, i will count it as one of my goals. 

As you can see, these 8 were only little goals I want to have done by March 20th but if I can finish some of these, then I will be a happy bunny.
Emma 


1 comment:

  1. I recently learned some people use the shadow Naked 2 to contour with! I havent tried it yet, but if you do, let me know what you think :)
    ~Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete