Monday 28 December 2015

December Empties!

Hey everyone, 
It's that time of the month again where we see how much I've managed to use up from my collection. After doing my inventory of makeup and skincare recently, I've really found out that the amount I've been using up really hasn't made a dent in my collection. So for next year I shall be doing more projects, buying less items (and saving more money!) and writing down everything I do buy. After this last empties post of 2015, I will be doing a total items I have used post sometime by the end of next week. I also think I'm going to continue to write down the values and items I have used up as this has helped me push forward and use more up! 
December I used up:
24 Skincare
5 Bodycare
7 Samples
8 Makeup
2 Misc items

Now although this doesn't seem a lot compared to previous months of my empties, I can promise you the amount in value is staggering! I used a total value of £183.94 this month! I believe this is so high due to the Mac MSF, Talika skincare and Ren Skincare. Also with my empties I have decided to count deluxe samples as full size as they take just as long to use up in my opinion. 

Stay tuned for the final 2015 count of what I used up later this week! 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. wow, 24 skincare, that's great! And way to go on using up the Mac MSF!
    ~Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete