Wednesday 30 December 2015

9byNewYears- Final Update

Hey everyone! 
I can't believe another project is finished! I decided to finish this project one day early as I have another project in the works and the last two products are not going to be finished in a day. I feel I've done very well with this project! I had 14 items in this(so I could make more damage to my collection if I wanted to) and managed to complete 12 of my targets! 
I used up:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Monu Spa Reviving mist
Sally Hansen Lip Gloss
Babylips in Melon Mania
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipliner
Foxy from Naked Basics (hit pan) 
Stila Smudge Stick eyeliner in Black Amethyst 
Sexy Mother Pucker gloss stick in Nudest
Isa Dora Lipliner in Vintage Pink 
Finish Foxy from Naked Basics
Naked 2 from Naked Basics (hit pan)
Babylips in Hydrate 

Colour Couture eyeshadow dust in White
Although I managed to use this dust every other week throughout this project I did not manage to finish it. However I did make a good dent in the product and loved the effect it gave certain eyeshadows. I did say I was going to chuck this product after this project but after liking the effects it gave, I'm going to keep it and put it back in my collection for another time. 
Rimmel Scandleyes in 011 Bluffing
I made some serious progress with this product! I knew it would still be here until the end of the project (as it was full when started), however I think 2.5cm worth of product used is a good start for my 2016 use it up project! I will revisit this product this time next year and try to finish then. 

Considering I thought most of my products would still be here by the end of this project, I believe I've done really well! Especially considering I've used up 2 lipbalms and lip liners from my collection. The end of this project has made me realise I can do these seasonal projects and I enjoy them a lot more than normal project pans. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment