Wednesday 9 December 2015

Glossybox- December

Hey everyone! 
It's that time of the month again and Glossybox is already here! I didn't even realise that the last month could go this quickly! Today I'm coming at you with a beautiful Glossybox! "The Rose gold edit" was created in collaboration with the beauty blogger Really Ree and consists of 6 items. If you do not know already Glossybox is £10 + p&p a month however you can buy packages too. Glossybox is also made in other counties too, so check out their website for more information. 
I had to show you all this box before I even started! I don't know about you but Glossybox really has picked up their packaging game recently! 
As per usual I'm going to start at my favourite and work my way down to the least favourite item. 
Starskin Bio-cellulose Second Skin Mask- full size- £8.50
As you all know I love a good mask and when I saw this in my box I knew I have to try this! Unfortunatly I do want to wait until my cold has gone so I can smell the coconut! I have high hopes for this expensive mask however I hope I don't like it too much as £8.50 is a lot to pay for one application. 
Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll on- sample size- full size is £30.66
I also love some good skincare as I've already tried the brand Etre Belle before in a Glossybox, I knew this would be a good one! As soon as you roll this product on you are greeted with a cool feeling to instantly de-puff under eye bags (of which I have majorly dark ones). I have already popped this product into my makeup draws to apply when putting on primer as I've noticed it does have a bit of light reflecting gold shimmer, perfect for under foundation. I know this product will be a love! 
L'occitane Shea Face Comforting Oil- sample size- full size is £29
I've also already broken out this little bad boy! As suggested, this oil is perfect for comforting and soothing the skin after a long hard day. I used this for the first time yesterday after my eye serum but before moisturiser and I loved it. It does not have a harsh smell, warms up nicely in your hands for application and is 100% natural. Unfortunatly the sample is so small that I won't see a difference in my skin to know if it's worth spending the money. 
So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter Pencil- full size- £15
This colour is absolutely beautiful! However I do have a gripe about this product! It took off my foundation once blended into the cheekbones as a highlight. I will carry on with it though and tomorrow I'm going to try it out under my foundation for a more subtle highlight. I love this brand so I really hope that this product works!
Essence Liquid Lipstick in Show Off- full size- £2.50 
I already know I love this product as I have a light nude pink already in my collection. It crosses between the pigment of a liquid lipstick but dries to a shiny gloss. Unfortunatly this product is only as low as it is because of the colour. A friend will be recieving this soon. 
Collection Long Lasting Nail Effects- Full size- £2.99
Another great brand here and I love this colour! Only reason it is so far down is that I have loads of nail polishes! 

As you can see this was a great month for Glossybox! A friend of mine did receive a holy grail product of mine in her box and I'm a little jealous but this was a great overall box. Keep it up Glossybox! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment