Monday 14 December 2015

#14by14Feb- update 2

Hey everyone! 
So it's time for #14by14Feb update and I must tell you, I can't believe how many items I've finished! I've decided as you'll see by the end I've decided to add in 2 more items which I've been using everyday anyways into this project and I'm sure there will be more to add too. This project was started by Glamour With Grace and The Kristen Kay Channel on YouTube. If you haven't seen these two yet, you need to check their channels out! 
So far I have finished:
Clinique Eye Makeup Remover
Simple Facial Toner
InstaNatural Retinol Serum
Dandelion Blush (hit pan) 
Natural Collection Powder
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Pink-a-boo
Benefit Ooh La Lift Sample 
Manna Kadar Eyelash Primer
Makeup Revolution Fixing Spray 
Faint- Naked Basics (hit pan) 

Garnier Miricle Sleeping Cream 
I recently looked at how much I have left of this cream and I really don't have a lot. I need to make a point of using this every night and on my dry skin as this is really emolient and I must be fair, I don't like this. I won't be purchasing this again. 
So Susan Highlighting Pencil
I've made a little bit of progress on this pencil even though I use this everyday and I don't expect this product to be finished by February however progress on it would be great. So far I think I've used about 2cm of this product. 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
I really don't know when this concealer will finish, however I have now taken the stopper out and it means I now I have a lot more product to go. As you can see from the packaging, all of the writing has gone meaning I use this everyday. I do have other concealers I want to use so hopefully this will go soon. 
Light Pink Eyeshadow 
I've come to realise using this product that cheap eyeshadows are just powdery! I've used this every other week in conjunction with my other projects and look how much I have used! I use this over my brown base in my #9byNewYears and it makes it work appropriate. I do believe I will have this done by the 14th February. 
Mac Mineralised Skin Finish in Light Plus
This is the first of the two items I've added in this round and I decided to add in my only face powder simply because I've already hit pan and I use it everyday. With the use two or even maybe three uses a day this powder gets, I'm sure it will be gone by 14th February. 
Barry M Flawless Primer 
You all must know by now how much I like a good primer and so far this one does a good job with keeping my skin matte all day. The only gripe I have with this product is that it goes so fast and that I only use 2 pumps a day! I defiantly can see this product gone before February and probably another primer too. 

I'm enjoying how much I've used in this project and I must admit, projects with time limits actually help me to use items. 
Emma 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice progress on the Mac mineralized skin finish. Have you tried using the Garnier miracle sleeping cream as a hand cream or body cream right out of the shower? I find really emollient products sink in better if skin is warm/damp. Great job Emma!
    ~Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you like the maybelline fit me concealer?

    ReplyDelete