Saturday 26 December 2015

One Brand Project Pan- Stila

Hey everyone, 
So seen as I've now finished my last project 10 pan, I decided to shake it up a little and try a one brand project pan. I saw this idea recently on Glamour with Grace's YouTube channel where she panned various products from Mac cosmetics. I've decided to pan some of my Stila items as due to buying at work, I've got myself a little collection. I'm going to give myself until April 23rd to use up or hit pan on these 10 items and will update every 3 weeks. 
Stila Smudge Stick eyeliner in Lionfish
As you will see in many of my updates I have no way of showing you the progress on this item as when you roll it up, it doesn't go down. This is a full smudge stick too so I expect this to last until the end of the project. 
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner in Indigo
Another product I've barely used, that I love the colour of! I plan to use this with a light brown eyeshadow and a thin line of this product. With a slick of gloss (coming later), the whole look will be appropriate for work too. Again I also have no way of showing the progress on this product so we'll have to see how long it stays in the project. 
Stila Lipglaze in Gleam 
Now I already know that these products go quite quickly and with the re-application I do in these projects, I know this will be gone pretty quickly. I plan to use this glaze solely on it's own and on top of another product almost gone in my last project pan. 
Stila Smudge Crayon in Antique 
I really do like the colour of this base and I can see me using this for my basic everyday eye look most days. I can see the product going down quite quickly too as it's rather creamy. I have about 4cm of product to use up here. 
Stila Convertable Colour in Magnolia (hit pan) 
I already know I love this product and the colour for my skin tone is perfect! I've found that to use the product and to hit pan, I need to use a stipple brush and dot it on the back of my hand before use. If I can hit pan during this project, it also counts towards my use it up 2016. 
Use Desire and Wonder (hit pan on both) 
These are the two eyeshadows I plan to be wearing everyday until I've hit pan on them (hopefully within this project). Desire is a light cream colour which I plan to use all over my lid as base colour and Wonder is a light Rose gold colour which will be my main eyelid colour. I think these two colours really make a good work appropriate eye. 
Stila Lip Glaze in Orchard
This is going to be my second option for lip glaze after I have finished the Gleam. I currently have 4 of these lip glazes in my collection and I know within the year I can use these up. If I can use these two lip glazes up within this project, it will count towards my use it up 2016. 
Use Dune (hit pan) 
I've also recently been using Dune as an eyebrow highlight which has already been making a dent in this product. So I decided to add in this product to try and hit pan on this product during this project. I only recently got this for Christmas so it maybe a while. 
Use Colour Corrector Powder (50% use up)
I started using this colour corrector powder today and decided straight away that the grinder does not work. I then took it off and found that the powder works so much better with a powder brush. I can see me using this product up, let alone using 50% as I reapply this through out the day. 

I hope that this intro to the project was helpful to you all to see how much you have in your stash of one brand. I can't wait to see how my favourite brand holds up during these 3 months! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment