Sunday 31 January 2016

#finish5byCinco-Intro

Hey everyone, 
So seen as another project will be finishing in 15 days time, I've decided to jump on the finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo again. This time though, I've decided to be a little different and use the roulette method of picking items. If you don't know what that is, it's where you write down categories, put them in a hat and then pick them out. After that you then pick items for these categories. This time I picked 6 categories so I had a little leeway. I will be updating you all on the 5th of every month (except February as we are almost there). Here are my items and the categories. 
Revlon Rose Glow Highlighter (hit pan) 
I recieved this for my good friend (and work collegue) for Christmas and have only used this once. I tend to use a light highlighter for my inner corners of my eyes so I would like to hit pan on the top shade to do this. 
Nars Rikugien Lip Pencil- Deluxe Size
Another product I have only tried once but really love the colour! I have no doubt that I can finish this colour up in a few months with consistent useage. 
Loreal Infallible Matte Foundation 
I love this product! The hype on YouTube and Instagram is real for the oily skin girls! I recieved this before Christmas and have opted to use this most days over my Too Faced Born this Way. I can tell with everyday usage that I won't have long to finish this product as although I can't see through the tube, it feels full of air. We will see, only time will tell. 
Royal Apothic Tinties lip butter 
This product I recieved in a Glossybox over a year ago now and I haven't reached for it much because of the pot it is in. I've managed to make a good dip in it already however I would like to see this gone as it's over it's expiration date already. My Maybelline Babylips (from another project) is almost gone so I can start on this soon. 
Juicy Couture mini perfume 
As you can see I have already started to use this and I find that this version of Juicy is very strong and long lasting. I recently purchased a few of these from work for just £8 and would like to get my money's worth. Let's see how much usage I can get out of this before may. 
Dr.Organics Dead Sea Mineral Mud Mask 
I really don't like this product and it's not because of the mask itself or performance, it's the scent! Because it is all natural, the product just smells of the sea and to have that on your face for at least 15 mins at a time is horrible. I have managed to use this product every other mask since the start of the new year and have made progress, but I do want this gone from my collection! 

There you go everyone, some newer things and older things thati just want to make progress on. I know this year is going to be good for me for projects! Time to pan, pan, pan! 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. Love all the goodies! The Nars lip pencils are so creamy !

    ReplyDelete