Friday 22 January 2016

Stila Project 10 Pan- Update 2

Hey everyone, 
It's time for update 2 of my one brand project pan and I believe so far that I'm doing well. I have found a few products that I'm just not using or that I don't know how to make a good look with but you'll see that in the items next. 
So far I've used up:
Lip Glaze in Gleam 
Wonder in Palette (hit pan) 
Dune Single (hit pan) 
Colour Corrector Powder 
Smudge Stick eyeliner in Lionfish
As I've said in a few updates now, I can't show you the progress on this eyeliner but I have been wearing it everyday on my lower lash line and blending out with a black shadow in the Stila palette. I do like how creamy the smudge stick eyeliners are and they are eyeliners which I will repurchase when I run out in my collection! 
Stay all day Liquid eyeliner in Indigo
This is one of the products that I really don't know what look to pair with. I used this product once in the last two weeks with a nude eye and a nude lip and I got a few compliments. I think I've found that I would use a black liquid eyeliner rather than this colour. We will see how I get on with this as I may force myself to use it twice a week at least. 
Smudge Crayon in Antique
I'm really beginning to love the colour of this product and it matches perfectly with nude, gold and red shadows. I'm very impressed with the durability of the base too as it doesn't crease or transfer onto my hooded lids. I've managed to use 1cm of product since I started this project. 
Convertable Colour in Magnolia (hit pan) 
Now you maybe thinking you've already hit pan. Well no, I haven't. I put a pin in the shallow part of the pan to see how much more I had to go and it's actually not much. I'm not going to call this done until I have a 5p sized pan showing. I've really loved this colour on my skin tone and am loving to keep using it. 
Use Desire (hit pan) 
I don't know whether you can tell from this photo but I have made a serious dip in this colour and am currently using it as a browbone highlight and once my Claire's palette gold shadow has gone, I will use this as a setting powder for my smudge stick. As you can see from this photo, I have also hit major pan on wonder and finished instinct. This palette I would say is not worth the original price as it is easily panned. 
Lip Glaze in Orchard
I'm really starting to dislike this product. I've been forcing myself to use this in light layers on my days off to at least finish the product. I've even considered taking this product out and replacing it with another lip glaze in a clear glitter which I know I could use everyday. I know I can use these lip glazes up pretty fast too which is even more annoying. Maybe I can do this. 

As you can tell, I really have mixed feelings about this project but I know I will keep going. Stila used to be my favourite brand but I'm finding that I can use the products quite quickly. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment