Friday 29 January 2016

January Empties

Hey everyone, 
It's time for my monthly empties and boy did I use a lot this month. If you don't know every month I write down the item I've used and the value into a book and at the end of the month I total it all up to see how much I've used up. This number will blow your socks off! First let's see what I've finished. 
I used up:
2 Haircare
12 Skincare
11 Bodycare
9 Samples
12 Makeup
4 Misc
4 Eyeshadows
3 Candles/wax (not pictured as I put my wax empties on Instagram but still write them down) 

The total value I have used up this January is £272.36!! This value is high due to the 12 makeup items, Woodwick Candle and a Nuxe eye cream. I'm going to take this as a very good start for 2016 and hope that my luck continues in the year. 
Emma 

1 comment: