Wednesday 20 January 2016

7bySpring- Update 1

Hey everyone,
First off, I'll tell you all now, I didn't expect to be where I am in this project already. I've completed so many of my goals that I'm now adding in more just to see how far I can get by 20th March! 
So far I have finished:
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
Balm Desert Bronzer sample (hit pan) 
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob
Crave in Naked Basics (hit pan) 
Clinique Mascara Sample 
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey (bonus) 
Dior Tie Dye Lipstick in 006 Nude Fever
I still think I'm mad for trying to pan this but actually after my Revlon Balm Stain finished up, I've found myself grabbing for this lipstick over the others. In a couple of weeks I've managed to make half a cm in progress due to reapplication and chapped winter lips (this is a very thin lipstick so goes fast). I still love the colour of this lipstick and will be sad when I finally say goodbye to it. 
Finish Naked 2 in Basics Palette 
Since you last saw this palette we have a bigger dip in Naked 2 and a pan in Crave! I've also managed to hit the side of the pan in Naked 2. I used this colour in my crease everyday and when I finally do finish it, i will be sad to see it go. I'm going to be working on the other side now to hit that pan. 
Finish Balm Desert Bronzer Sample (Bonus) 
Now I know this really could be a long shot but using this bronzer everyday I think I could manage it. If not it will be finished soon after the project ends. This bronzer is the perfect colour for my pale skin tone and after I've finished this and another bronzer, I may purchase the full size. 

As you can tell, I didn't expect to be where I am already! I think in the next few weeks I will have to add in another makeup product and maybe a skincare product just to get a few more things out of my collection. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment