Wednesday 13 January 2016

#14by14Feb- update 3

Hey everyone, 
I can't believe we're so close to the end of this project already! I can remember the day I picked out these products and started on them. As we are quite close and I've finished a number of products already, I've only added in one product which is close to finishing. Here is where I am with update 3. 
I have finished:
Clinique eye makeup remover 
Simple Facial Toner
Garnier Miricle Cream
InstaNatural Serum
Dandelion Blush (hit pan) 
Natural Collection Powder
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss stick in pink-a-boo
Benefit ooh la lift sample
Manna Kadar Eyelash Primer
Makeup Revolution Fixing Spray 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Faint- Naked Basics (hit pan) 
Mac MSF Light Plus
So Susan Highlighting Pencil
I've already come to the conclusion that this pencil will not be finished by 14th February but I love using it! I don't think I'll finish using this until it's all gone as it's such a simple step in my routine. I have made a good 2cm of progress on this product, so let's see how much I can get done in the last month. 
Light Pink Eyeshadow 
In my last update I had a little pan showing and I'm pretty sure I haven't used this eyeshadow, however I have had to repress this shadow and there is barely any left! I'm pretty sure with daily use this will be gone by next week, let alone the project! 
Barry M Flawless Primer 
I use this primer everyday and throughout the last month, I have actually used another small sample size primer too. I hope with continuous use that I can finish this primer or be close by 14th February. I do like how it feels on my skin, however I do not believe it's anti-redness. It is also great for oily skin. 
Eborian CC Cream
I recieved this Cc cream in a curated bloggers box and have found that it's very orange on my skin tone (it is meant to change to your skin colour), so have found that I can only wear it when I know I'm going to be at home. As you can see from the photo above I've used a good amount in the last week and I think this will be gone before the end of the project. 

As you can see I haven't got much left to go and have been using these last items as much as possible. I have already hit the 14 items used up so already I call this a successful project. 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma! You're doing fabulous. Only 4 items! Cant wait to see your final update.
    ~Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete