Friday 5 February 2016

Flamingo Candles- The Melt Crowd (February)

Hey everyone, 
If any of you follow me on Instagram (@Piperbeauty), you would have noticed my growing interest for candles and wax melts. I have always been interested in melting wax and candles as I feel this relaxes me and helps my health out. So after a few months of following people who get The Melt Crowd from Flamingo Candles, I decided to sign up and give it a go. The subscription is £10 a month for 8 wax melts and when you sign up you get a free wax melter. Here is my first box. 
This is the free wax melter you receive upon signing up. Unfortunatly I won't be able to use this as it is a tea light melter (although at the moment that isn't stopping me!) but I can still use the wax melts as I have an electric melter. 
This months box we recieved:
Kir Royal 
Cherry Slush (from the Circus range) 
Acai Berry (melt crowd preview) 
Pink Lemonade
Espresso (melt crowd preview) 
Bamboo & White Grapefruit (melt crowd exclusive) 
Rose (melt crowd exclusive) 
Love Bug 2 Hearts 
From cold sniff, I think these four will be my favourite: Kir Royale, Rose, Pink Lemonade and the Love Bug Hearts. I have noticed I like a very floral yet clean scent in my small room and so far have picked out some very spring and summer scents to use all year round. 
My least favourite from this box from cold sniff is defiantly the Espresso. I don't like coffee at all and the scent makes me feel sick. This melt actually scented the whole box upon opening it which wasn't very nice for my first box to open. Luckily I have already found someone who wants this and will be sending to her instead. I hate to see wax go to waste. 

As always with The Melt Crowd, you do receive a 20% discount code to use on their site for any of the melts that appeared in the box. However I don't think I will be able to buy Rose again as it is an exclusive. We will see. I can't wait for this box to arrive every month and I know this will get used well. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment