Sunday 7 February 2016

Stila Project 10 pan- Update 3

Hey everyone! 
I've just looked at my blogging calender and already it's my one brand project pan update time! I can't believe this has come round so quickly, let alone the fact that I've only done 2 updates and my intro to this project although it seems like forever a go that I started it. I now only have 4 products left in the project so let's see what's left! 
So far I have finished/hit pan on:
Lip Glaze in Gleam 
Convertable Colour in Magnolia 
Desire eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Wonder eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Dune eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Colour corrector powder

Smudge stick eyeliner in Lionfish 
As I say with every update, I have no idea when this item will be done. One day I will go to use it and I won't be able to twist it up anymore. I do use this product everyday on my waterline and somedays on my tight line, smudged out. Only time will tell when this finishes. 
Stay all day liquid liner in Indigo
I have actually found a way to wear this in my everyday work wear! I use this as my normal liquid eyeliner and then go over the top of it with my black shade from my Stila palette (this years pan that palette). I find that this combination only goes with nude or light pink eyeshadow but I don't mind as this is better for my work look. 
Smudge Crayon in Antique 
Although I have used this everyday as a base for my eyeshadow I have actually only made 4mm of progress. I have however over the last month made some serious progress on this product and with consistant use I could be nearing the end of the product by the end of the project. I am surprised how little this product moves and how slowly it takes to use up. 
Lip glaze in Orchard
I really dislike the colour of this product. I think if I decided to start this project over again I would have picked two nude colour lipglosses and they would have been gone by now. I use this colour only on my days off when I know I don't have to re-apply and that no-one will see me. I don't have much to go, just need to continue using it. 

As you can see, I really don't have much left in this project considering we are only a month into it. I do need to focus on using the lip glaze and the liquid eyeliner this month though and get them out of my collection. 
Emma 

1 comment: