Friday 26 February 2016

February Empties

Hey everyone, 
It's that time of the month again where I show you everything I have used in the beauty side of things. I don't think I have used up as much as last month, however most of the finished items are full size and did take a while to use up. If you don't know how I do my empties yet, every time I finish an item I write down it's value in a note book (to add up at the end of the month) and keep them in a little bin. I then tally up the total amount and value at the end of the month. 
I finished:
2 Haircare
9 Skincare
5 Bodycare
3 Samples
8 Makeup (one in a palette) 
8 Wax (not shown here, empties for that are posted on Instagram @Piperbeauty) 
1 Eyeshadow (palette to be decluttered) 
3 Misc

All in all this month I managed to finish a value of £160.41. Which considering I thought I had less empties this month is amazing! This is mostly due to finishing off Body shop items and the hair mask which was £18 alone! Hopefully I'm aiming for another good month next month, keep this journey going. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment