Sunday 14 February 2016

#14by14Feb- Finale

Hey everyone! 
It's already finale time for the 14by14Feb challenge and I really think I did well! I've managed to finish/hit pan on 17 items for this project. I want to thank the creators (Glamour with Grace and The KristenKay Channel on YouTube) for coming up with this project as I really managed to get a lot out of my ever growing collection. 
I managed to finish:
Clinique Eye Makeup Remover
Simple Facial Toner
InstaNatural Retinol Serum 
Dandelion Blush (hit pan) 
Natural Collection Powder
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Pink-a-boo
Benefit Ooh La Lift sample 
Manna Kadar Eyelash Primer 
Makeup Revolution Fixing Spray 
No7 Concealer 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 
Faint in Naked Basics (hit pan) 
Light Pink Eyeshadow 
Mac MSF light plus 
Barry M Flawless Primer 
Maybelline Babylips in Cherry

So Susan Highlighting Pencil
So the only item I didn't finish off I knew would still be sticking around. I've actually managed to use up 3cm worth of product in this project and will continue to use this in my everyday routine as a base for my browbone highlighter. 

Overall I am very proud of where I managed to get with this project and hope many more will be the same. 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. You did an amazing job!! Thanks for joining in on this challenge :)
    ~ Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete