Friday 12 February 2016

Glossybox- February 2016

Hey everyone! 
I really don't know how to start this months post. Probably best to get out the way the fact that I've now cancelled Glossybox and March's box will be my last review. Why? Well basically I've found that I keep getting products I can't use and repeat items. I don't find this box as fun anymore (which you've probably seen from my reviews) and this includes this box too. Glossybox is £10 a month + postage and you can purchase subscriptions for these, three, six and a year. 
Before I get into this months Glossybox, I did also receive a sorry gift from the customer service for them sending me a duplicate item. This is what I received. 
I really can't fault Glossybox's customer service and every time I've had to contact them, I've had a really good experience from them. Other subscription box companies could take a page out of their book. 
As for this months box, I always go in the order of most excited to least excited and unfortunatly it was hard for me to place. Here's what I chose. 
Naobay Protective Hair Mask Volume Condition- full size is £10.64- luxury size
I don't know if many of you know this but I do like my hair masks and use one every other time I wash my hair. I tend to leave them on for ten minutes and then wash off with cold water. Cold water helps lock shine in. I do like the products I have tried from Naobay from Glossybox before so I am the most excited about this product. 
MUA Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss- full size- £3.50 
I musts admit when subscribers were asked to pick the gloss they would like to receive in this box, I wasn't excited by the options. I picked the nude as I knew I would be able to wear this at work, however I must admit it's more like a clear. You have to click this pen quite a lot at the start proving there really isn't much product in this. Expect to see this in my empties soon. 
The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweasers- full size- £8
Need I say more why I wasn't very impressed about recieving these? I can buy some good Tweasers at my local supermarket and we even sell this make of Tweasers at work so they are pretty easily accessible to me. Very disappointed. 
Wilkinson Sword Intuition Razor- Full size- £6.99 
Normally I would be pretty happy about recieving a full size and good brand razor however due to the fact I've been with Glossybox for over a year, I have actually recieved a Wilkinson Sword razor before. I was a little disappointed that this item was in the February Valentines box too. 
Nicka K New York 24H Waterproof Eyeliner- Full size- £3.99
I really do have way too many eyeliners now to be excited by this. I do like the fact that it's creamy and a colour which is wearable, however I really don't need another. Especially from a subscription box. 

I'm sorry to have sounded like such a downer on this review but I'm just not enjoying this box anymore. I'd rather give you an honest review. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment