Saturday 20 February 2016

7bySpring- Update 2

Hey everyone, 
I have another project pan update for you all today and this is a project which I thought I would be trailing behind on considering we only have one month now until the finale! Considering this is a shorter project, I think so far I've done well! 
So far I've finished off:
Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer
Balm Desert Sample (hit pan) 
Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob 
Crave in Naked Basics (hit pan) 
Clinique Mascara Sample Size
Revlon Balm Stain in Honey 
Dior Tye Dye Lipstick in 006 Nude Fever
I never saw myself actively panning this product at the beginning of the project, however since I've been enjoying it so much and that it is am expensive product, I'm hoping I finish it. I have just under 1cm of product left to finish in this project and I think that if I focus on it, it will be gone. Which in turn will be upsetting and a goal! 
Finish Naked 2 in Naked Basics
Again this is a product I didn't believe I'd be anywhere near finishing nearer to the end but I do believe I will have used almost all of this eyeshadow by next month. I use naked 2 as my translation crease colour everyday and if I focus on the part which is near the name, I will have almost hit my goal and be satisfied. 
BONUS: The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer Sample
I added this product to finish as an added extra but by the time a month will have come round, I don't think i will have finished it off. I may have widened the pan more but no where near finished. This i am not complaining about though as I love this colour on me and a full size is just way out of my budget at the moment. 

I hope your all doing well on this project so far, not long to go. Time for the final push! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment