Friday 19 February 2016

Stila Project 10 Pan- Update 4

Hey everyone, 
Two weeks have passed already and I'm really unimpressed with my progress. Luckily once managed to finish another item up so I've decided to add another item in. 
So far I've finished:
Stay all day Liquid Liner in Indigo
Lip Glaze in Gleam 
Convertable colour in Magnolia (hit pan) 
Desire eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Wonder eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Dune eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Colour corrector powder
Smudge Stick eyeliner in Lionfish
As per every update, I have no way of knowing how much I have left in this product however I have been using it everyday on my lower lashline. Now that my liquid liner has finished, I'm going to start using this on my upper lashline smudged out with black eyeshadow from my Stila palette. 
Smudge Crayon in Antique 
I've been using this everyday I wear makeup however I have only made about 2mm of progress on my paper. I can't complain though, any progress is good progress. In total I have made 2cm worth of progress on this product in this project. I do want this to be finished soon as I have a lot of eye bases I want to use before the end of the year. 
Lip Glaze in Orchard
I must be entirely honest with this product and say I really don't enjoy it. I haven't even re-marked this product this month as so little was used. I've tried to use this on top of lipsticks, on it's own and even just on a Lipliner. It just looks wrong. Maybe if I could just force myself to use it up, it'll be gone soon.
Lip Glaze in Precious Pink 
Now I know what your thinking, why have you put in another lip glaze? Well this colour is just like the first one I managed to use up in my project. It's a light pink colour with micro glitter which looks great on top of product or on it's own. I am starting this off completely new I'm this project however I don't think it will be here long! 

I've still got a long way to go on this project however I am extremely happy with the progress I have made on my collection. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment