Sunday 6 March 2016

Stila Project 10 pan- update 5

Hey everyone, 
I know I've not blogged much lately and that's only because I've been putting in hours at work. Rest assured though, I've been continuing my project panning and even starting to focus on my skincare and wax too. Although this post is not about them, this is time for update 5 of my Stila project. So far I'm doing really well and have got this last month to finish my last 4 items off. 
So far I have finished:
Stay all day eyeliner in Indigo 
Lip Glaze in Gleam 
Convertable Colour in Magnolia (hit pan) 
Desire eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Wonder eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Dune eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Colour corrector powder
Smudge Stick eyeliner in Lionfish
I honestly can't believe this eyeliner is still going after all this time. It really does show you how much product is in these items if you only use them once a day on your waterline. So far I have tried this smudged out on my upper lash line a few times and I think I may have to continue this this month to get it finished before the 1st April. 
Smudge Crayon in Antique 
I must admit, I honestly won't be finished with this product before the finish. After April 1st I will be packing this away and trying a few of my colour tattoos out before they go dry. I have made steady progress on this and all in all have used 1.5cm of product up using it daily. 
Lip Glaze in Orchard
Honestly, I really don't know whether to just throw this product into my empties and call it quits. I've not used this once since my last update (due to enjoying my next product too much!) and should just write it off as not my colour. What are your thoughts everyone? 
Lip Glaze in Precious Pink 
This is why my other Lip glaze has not been touched. I love this clear gloss. I'm currently wearing this as I type and although it's sticky like Orchard, I can deal with it for the colour. I also love this over my other projects lip products. This product will be gone within the next week. 

As you can tell, I'm beginning to like certain products more than others and whilst doing this project I have also found that buying Stila products just really isn't worth it. I'm glad I buy mine at my local Tk Maxx and not at full price. 
Emma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma!
    Precious Pink is so close to being done :)
    You're doing great
    ~Kristen Kay

    ReplyDelete