Friday 11 March 2016

Waxbox unboxing- March

Hey everyone! 
So here's a new box for me and a lot less beauty. Recently I've found myself loving my wax melts more  and have researched subscription boxes for my wax obsession. Which is when I found waxbox. Waxbox is created in the Uk by Paula. The regular box costs £10 + p&p and you can also now purchase a larger box too. Before purchasing I had looked at pictures on Instagram and past boxes looked amazing. Let's have a look at Marches box. 
When opening the box, a found a hand written note. The lovely Paula had written me a note to say thank you for subscribing (which I shall be keeping). Under the black tissue paper, were a few business cards from the businesses featured in the box. You also receive a note listing all of the businesses. The next few photos will be the items in this months box. 
Make Life Vintage- Parmoviolets
Wax Scentsuals- Green Irish Tweed & One Million
Kiss Air Candles- Clean Cotton
Rosie Mai's Wax Melts- English Rain
Regent House- Guardian Angel 
DeeLights Spring Meadow
Melted LND soy Wax melts and more- unknown fragrance (rubbed off the tag) 

Out of all of these I can't wait to melt the Parmoviolets or the One Million. I have never tried any of these brands and so far I can say this is a box worth £10 a month. I can't wait until the 8th of next month to see what April has in stock! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment