Wednesday 9 March 2016

Starting a new project...

Hey everyone, 
Now this post will probably come as a shock to most of you (if you don't follow me on Instagram, @Piperbeauty) but I've decided to finish all of my current project pans. Reason being that I want to start a rather large project started by the amazing Megan Fisher on YouTube (megsmakeup8). Firstly let me show you where I ended on my other projects. 
#5byCinco- 3 products left
#7bySpring- 2 and a bonus product left
Stila Project 10 pan- 2 products left

As these projects were coming to a close anyways (well 2 were) I decided to jump on Megan's idea of #finish24byJuly4. She decided to do a project pan roulette which finishes on her birthday (July 4th, mine being July 3rd) and she will be 24 (hence 24 products). As I want to move as much out of my collection as I can, I printed out her roulette list and picked out 30 products to use up. Below is the category I picked and the product to match. 
A lipgloss- BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Gloss 
A perfume- Juicy Couture mini
A Nail Polish- Barry M "Meadow" 
Close your eyes and pick a cheek product (hit pan)- Nars Orgasm mini 
A product you use daily- Nivea Face Wash 
Your favourite eyeshadow (hit pan)- Tanya Burr "Moonlight" 
An item you bought because of YouTube- Nars "Rekugien" 
Close your eyes and pick an eyeshadow- Stila palette "improvise" 
Your Favoruite Perfume (will not finish)- Marc Jacobs Daisy 
An item you repurchase- Garnier Micellar Water
An item that makes you feel pretty- Dior lipstick in 006
An item you recommend- Batiste Dry Shampoo
An item you don't reach for enough- Maybelline Master Precise Liner 
A Colourful Eyeshadow- Stila Palette "Impulse" 
An Online Purchase- Too Faced Foundation
A product you have hit pan on- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Your least Favoruite body wash- Deep Steep Candy Apple 
A product you used to love- Maybelline Colour Tattoo On & On Bronze
An item from your Favoruite category- Isa Dora Lipliner
An eyeliner- Stila "lionfish" 
A bright product- Revlon "Pink Afterglow" Lip Gloss 
Your Favourite Blush (hit pan)- Mac Dainty 
A Colour Lip product- Revlon "Juicy Payaya" 
A Face Product- Balm Desert Bronzer Sample 
£10 or less- BodyShop Fijian Water Body Butter
A product you have repurchased- Nip+Fab Dark Circle Fix 
£5 or less- Too Faced Liner Sample 
An item you had in college- Technic Lipstick in Indian Red 
An item of your choice- Stila Illuminate Trio

As you can see, we're a little nuts for taking this challenge on but I'm up for it. You can also probably notice from the photos that some of the items have already been in previous projects and that's because I think I can finish them in 4 months. During this time I will have gone on holiday too so that is why there are a few brighter colours. Here's to panning a large amount! 
Emma 

1 comment:

  1. you got this, emma! so excited you're joining me :)) xoxo, megan

    ReplyDelete