Wednesday 27 April 2016

April Empties!

Hey everyone! 
I know I've been a bit MIA lately but I am now back and what a way to start off with than an empties! These are always my favourite posts/YouTube videos to watch. Although I don't go in depth, you can tell that I like a product when you see it more than once in my empties! On to this months trash! 
If you don't know how I do my empties, when I finish a product I write into a little note but the retail price (samples equal £1) and throw it into a bin at the end of my bed. When I finish for the month, I then tally the total amount in value and items. 

I used up:
1 Haircare
9 Skincare
9 Bodycare
3 Samples 
5 Makeup 
17 Wax (not shown in photo, see Instagram @Piperbeauty) 
1 Eyeshadow 
2 Misc

The total value I managed to use up this April = £188.74! This is a whopping amount but I think that's due to the fact I used up a lot of products valued at over £10 and my Nars lip pencil was £19 alone! 

I'm seriously getting into using up everything I own at the moment so expect to see next months empties to be a big one! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment