Monday 11 April 2016

Waxbox Unboxing- April

Hey everyone, 
I've just recieved my April Waxbox in the post and I must admit I'm so excited about this box that I openned it straight away and I'm writing this review just after! It's an amazing box and opening it, you smell everything straight away. I currently purchase the £10 + p&p waxbox (that's per month) however there is also a bigger option which allows you to get more items. 
This waxbox is the companies 1year birthday so we did have one bigger surprise in there too! Happy Birthday Waxbox! 
Kringle Candle Wax Melt- Sweet Pea
I do currently own a Kringle candle wax melt, however I have not melted them before. These pots contain up to 5 wax melts (if split), however to get more throw it may be an idea to use more than one section. Upon first sniff of Sweet Pea, I do get a very light scent which is almost candy like to me. I think this melt will be a light thrower and may need a mixer tealight. 
Kringle Candle Wax Melt- Sparkling
Straight away I will say wow with this scent. I automatically get a lime fizz smell which could almost smell candy like too. I already know this one is going to be tried this month as I can sense it will be a relaxing melt. 
Busy Bee Candles Magik Beanz Hot Shots- Butter Popcorn
I have actually already tried this brand from ebay and I know the throw is great. However I have never tried their Magik Beanz before and the idea is you use more Beanz the more throw you would like. Initially I smell the butter from these melts and considering I can't eat popcorn at the moment, these will be a lovely substitute. These are a melt that I wouldn't purchase on my own however. 
Woodwick Wax Melt- Island Coconut
This wax melt packs a punch even on cold sniff! When i openned the waxbox, this is the first scent I could smell. I am a lovely of all things coconut or piña colada, so smelling this is amazing. The size of this wax melt could also mean that you could get two melts out of this (chopping it in half) and I'm sure the throw would last a good few hours. Another melt that will be used this month! 
Mystic Melts- Monkey Farts
This is a brand I've never tried before and it smells amazing! Available to buy from Facebook and made in the UK, this melt smells just like bananas and bubblegum! It's a sweet, yet enticing smell which will sure make an banana lover happy! 
Owl Tealight Wax Melter (mini) 
For our "birthday" present from WaxBox we all recieved these mini owl wax melters which are adorable! I currently am not allowed to use these in my room, however when I move into my new place this will have a pride of place and be used to melt all my mini melts and left over wax brittle pieces. It's adorable! 

So far I am loving Waxbox and think Paula is doing amazing! Happy birthday again Waxbox, enjoy it and melt to your heart content! 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment