Friday 8 April 2016

24by4July- update 2.

Hey everyone, 
As I recently said in my first update, until I start using up a lot more of the items in this project these updates will be short and sweet I'm afraid. Since last update I have now finished a total of 8 items. Im really rather proud if how well this project is going. 
So far I have finished:
Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss
Nivea Face Wash
Tanya Burr "moonlight" eyeshadow 
Garnier Micellar Water
Dior Lipstick in 006
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Stila Lionfish eyeliner
Bodyshop Fijian Water body butter

Juicy Couture Frangrance-
 consistant use, could be finished in 2.5 months. 
Barry M "Meadow" Nail Polish- I need to use this more, no progress here. 
Nars "orgasm" Blush- used everyday with other blush, no pan yet. 
Nars Rekugian- since last update I have had consistant progress. Hopefully finish this soon. 
Stila "improvise" eyeshadow (dark purple)- I have made a little dent in this however I have noticed I no longer need to set my eyeliner for it to stay. 
Stila "impulse" eyeshadow (light purple)- using everyday as my lid shade, I have a slight dip going now.
TooFaced Born this way foundation- I've found that as I was using this that my skin has become more oily and this foundation now breaks up on me after a 4 hour shift at work. That's why not much progress has been made. I have been opting for other foundations over this one. 
Deep Steep Body Wash- slow and steady wins the race with this body wash. I've also been using a different body wash this last month so maybe that is why the progress is slow. 
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze- as you can see I have a lovely dip going on here. I use a brush to apply this and put a light colour on top to lighten it. Lovely with my purple eyeshadow. 
Isa Dora Lipliner- I will be honest, I haven't used this much. The colour is way to dark for the other lip items in this project but I will carry on trying to use it. 
Revlon "Pink Afterglow" lipgloss- another with no progress. I really haven't used it at all. 
Mac "dainty" blush- I use this every other week, swapping with my Nars blush and I can still say I like dainty the most out of my collection. 
Revlon "Juicy Papaya"- ive used this a few times and you can see a small amount of progress. This will be an amazing balm for June when I have my summer holiday. 
The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer- consistant progress and more pan from the last update. I hope to have this finished within the next month. Still my favourite bronzer.
L'oreal Infallable Mattifying Base- as you can see I really do use this almost everyday. I don't find it helps Mattify me though as I am oily again after 4 hours of work. 
Too Faced Liner Sample- I am in love with this liner. It's so creamy (which means more sharpening) and stays in my waterline even without setting. Super black too! 
Technic "Indian Red" lipstick- another product I really haven't used. I need to focus on the other products now. 
Stila Trio Illumunating- I've been using this almost daily as a collar bone highlight and the pink as a inner corner highlight. I have a good dip in the pink but more is neded else where. 
Marc Jacobs "Daisy"- consistant use, alternated with my other purfume. 
Batiste Dry Shampoo- only a few more uses from this product and I will need a new one! 
Nip + Fab Dark Circle- in love with this product and I never want it to go. No idea how much I have left of this! 
Maybelline Master Prime eyeliner- I really am not using this, but i plan to make this month my eyeliner month to get this gone. The tip is already dying out. 

Wow, that was a lot to write about! As you can see I get stuck in my ways with my work makeup especially seen as I now only work 4 hour shifts at a time. I need to experiment more and use more items from this project. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment