Wednesday 4 May 2016

24By4July- 8 week update

Hey everyone, 
Hasn't 2 weeks gone round fast! So much has happened, yet I've barely worn makeup (been on holiday for at least a week of this) so this update will look very much the same I'm afraid. I have swapped two colour eyeshadows as you'll see when I get to the end. 
So far I have finished:
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Gloss
Juicy Couture mini perfume 
Nivea Facial Wash 
Tanya Burr eyeshadow (hit pan) 
Nars Rekugien Pencil
Garnier Micellar Water
Dior 006 Lipstick
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Stila Lionfish Eyeliner
The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer sample
Bodyshop Fijian Waters Body butter
Sleek eyeshadow in purple (hit pan, to replace a Stila eyeshadow)

Barry M Meadow Polish
I'm still not painting my nails as much as I used to, but when I do I only use is polish and a glitter to top. I keep making consistent progress, I may have this finished. 
Nars Orgasm Blush Sample
As with other updates, you won't see much progress here as I use this in conjunction with my other blush in this project on consecutive weeks. The top layer of this blush is wearing away though. 
Deep Steep Body wash
I know what your thinking, by the looks of those marks, you barely washed these last two weeks. And yes I thought that too. But no, I actually took the time to test another body wash during these two weeks and have only just got back to using this wash again.
Maybelline colour tattoo in On & On Bronze
I'm still really shocked at how quickly I hit pan and am continuing to with this product. Fortunatly this colour works really well with any colours on top so is doing quite well with other mini projects. 
Isa Dora Lipliner
Can I just say this now? I think I used this once. But I have found that if I use a balm underneith this liner, the colour is less strong and wearable for work. Progress is yet to come! 
Revlon Pink Afterglow lipgloss
As you can see I've made a small bit of progress with the week I started this gloss. I moved on to this when my Nars pencil finished. 
Mac Dainty Blush (hit pan) 
Again I use this blush on opposite weeks to my Nars so not much to see here. However the top is now squaring off at all angles. I will still focus my brush on the magnetic part though and see what progress I can make. 
Revlon Juicy Papaya lipstick
No progress here, however since taking these photos I have opted to wear this around the house as a balm so it maybe different come next update! 
Loreal Infallable Mattifying Base
Slow and steady wins the race with this primer. I use this everyday (whether I'm wearing foundation or not) just to keep my oily skin at bay and it seems to be using it up. I do like this primer and will be sad to see it go. 
Too Faced Liner Sample
Since starting this liner I have made a considerable 2cm worth of progress but as with my other liner products, they take so long to use up! Plus I have a whole draw full of them! Someone save me! 
Technic Indian Red Lipstick
I think I wore this lipstick twice to work before I went on holiday so no progress shown on paper. 
Stila Illuminator 
I decided last update that once the pink powder was gone that I can call this product done. I'm so close to that as I use it as an inner corner highlight and swirl my brush in all of it for a normal highlight. I also highlight my collar bone which always helps. 
Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation 
I managed to make consistent progress in the week I was at work with this foundation, however now the bottle opens up a little so progress will be slow from here on out. 
Sleek eyeshadow in Bright Blue (replaced Stila eyeshadow) 
I only replaced my Stila eyeshadows a couple of days ago and because these powders are so soft (and I'm an animal with powder) I have already made a big dent in this shadow. I only plan to hit pan (which I have already managed with the purple shade) and plan to use this in my waterline over the too faced liner which dulls it down a little. This will look lovely for summer. 
Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume 
Since the last update I have finished the other perfume and have also bought an atomiser so I can take Daisy to work with me as well. This has resulted in a little progress which will continue.
Nip + Fab Dark Circle Fix 
This product actually feels a lot lighter and without tempting fate, I would like to think this would be finished within a month. I used this twice a day too. 
Maybelline Master Precise Liner
I think I used this once and the tip was incredibly hard to use (dried up). I will give it a few more goes and if it is still the same, I will call this done. 

As you can see I still have a long way to go with these products left, however I would like to think progress will be made. I am also going to be starting a smaller project tomorrow, so watch out for that post. 
Emma 

1 comment: