Thursday 5 May 2016

Finish 5 by 31st July

Hey everyone,
So I know you probably read that title and thought that's a weird date and it is. I have to reason for picking that date, I just want to finish a few items up. I have actually picked 7 items here but will finish when 5 are finished. I also picked these 7 items using the Roulette method and Megan's (megsmakeup8) 100 ideas. Here is what I picked with them.
An item you don't reach for- Elizabeth Grant Serum 
I actually used this a lot when I first recieved this in a monthly blogger box but it seemed to have slipped my mind and I stopped using it. If you can see the small black line under the Torricellumn, that is where I'm starting this project by. 
Because of YouTube- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
I was given this from a beauty friend on Instagram for Christmas and still haven't tried it out. I know it's got a cult following on YouTube, so why not pop this is now? Plus these take about 3 months to use up! 
A lip product- Natural Collection Lipgloss
I've tired this product a few times now and every time I've thought the consistency is very thick. Now is the time just to use it up as it's such a light colour that I can pair it over anything. Lipglosses don't take me to long as I like to layer a lot and reapply so we should see this go down a bit. 
A pencil Product- So Susan Highlighting pencil
I bet you've all seen this way to much now but it really is a product I like to put down before my brow bone highlight. I'm surprised how much I still have left however I would like this gone again soon. 
Cream product- Benefit Watts Up? Highlighter
Again another product that I use everyday but would like it to just be gone so I can move on to something else. I apply this highlighter before my foundation and will also use it as a eyeshadow base to make it go faster. 
Something you use everyday- L'oreal Infallable Setting Spray 
I really don't like the texture and spray of this setting mist however it does set my makeup (be it foundation or just powder) and it will be gone soon (positive thinking!!). 
An eyeshadow- W.O.S in Urban Decay Naked Basics
I use this eyeshadow as a setting powder for my cream shadow bases and it seems to work really well. This eyeshadow is the last I want to use in this palette before I send it to the empties bin. 

I'm pretty sure a lot of these products would be used within time anyway, however putting them in a mini project like this, I feel responsible for them and can see my progress better. I plan to update you all every month on the 4th (or around) and then the final on the 31st July. 
Emma 

No comments:

Post a Comment